The Fauquier County Pickleball Association plays at the two locations listed below, based on the season of the year. These facilities are reserved for FCPA members during the times shown. Check here to view general guidelines and organizational policies that apply to play at all FCPA venues.
1. Auburn Middle School – 7270 Riley Rd, Warrenton, VA 20187 – Outdoor courts.
Outdoor playing season, two sessions —
- Mornings: June through mid-August.
- Weekends and evenings: as weather permits.
(1) June to mid-August only (when school is not in session) —
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings, 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Monday and Wednesday evenings, 5:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – noon.
(2) After Labor Day to June (when school is in session) —
- Monday and Wednesday evenings, 5 p.m. – dusk.
- Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
Facilities available: three outdoor tennis courts with pickleball court layout. We provide balls.
Cost: free with FCPA membership ($10.00 per calendar year). View/download player signup form.
We welcome guests. Play for up to two sessions upon signing a guest form and liability waiver. View/download guest signup form.
2. Vint Hill Village Green Community Center – 4235 Aiken Drive, Warrenton, VA 20187 (540) 422-8890 –
Indoor playing season runs from mid-September through May. The center will be closed on Christmas Day, December 25, New Year’s Day, January 1, and all Fauquier County holidays. Other closings will be posted or announced.
Indoor Playing Times, mid-September through May —
- Monday, Tuesday (a good day for social and beginner play), Wednesday and Friday mornings, 9 a.m. – noon.
Beginner pickleball sessions may be arranged for Tuesday mornings, 9 a.m. – noon. To request lessons, email firstname.lastname@example.org. An instructor will conduct the session and allow time for play. Those interested in social play will find one or two courts also available.
Saturday evening pickleball socials are held the first Saturday of fall and winter months, 6 – 9 p.m. Bring a refreshment to share. If the first Saturday is a holiday weekend, social play is moved to the second Saturday. Cost to play is $5.00 for county residents, $7.50 for non-residents. Non-playing guests are welcome, and they are not required to pay any fees.
Facilities available: three indoor courts lined for pickleball. We provide balls.
Cost: $5 for county residents, $7.50 for non-county residents – per person, per session (paid to Fauquier County Parks and Recreation).
Monthly pass for Fauquier County residents: $40.00. Six-month pass: $180.00.
Monthly pass for non-county residents: $60.00. Six-month pass: $270.00.
FCPA membership: $10.00 per person, per calendar year. View/download player signup form.
We welcome guests. Play for up to two sessions upon signing a guest form and liability waiver. View/download guest signup form. Guest players also must pay the Fauquier County Parks and Recreation fee of $5.00 per three-hour session (or $7.50 for non-county residents).